Terms Of Service
The content of this webshop are provided, updated and managed by the following company:
- In case of dispute, we promise to comply with the recommendations of the Swedish Complaints Board.
The following terms and conditions apply to all pre-orders made by the customer (hereinafter referred to as "you") from Sanne Alexandra Stockholm AB, (hereinafter referred to as "SA" or "we"), via SA's website or mobile website (collectively referred to as the "Website") for products that at the time of pre-order have not yet been shipped or that are temporarily not in stocked on the Website.
By placing a pre-order, you agree to be bound by these Terms for pre-ordering products, and SA’s standard Purchase Terms.
Placing a Pre-order
When you place a pre-order, your contact information must be correct and up to date. If we do not have correct or updated contact information, we can not inform you about your pre-order. You can update your contact information at any time before sending your product by sending an email to email@example.com
Please note that pre-orders cannot be transferred to another person.
When you make a pre-order, you must pay the full price for the ordered products as well as any delivery fees. Please note that as with all orders to be sent to a delivery address outside the EU, pre-ordered products may incur import duties, duties and taxes that you are required to pay.
Pre-ordered products are sent, subject to availability, as soon as possible. Please note that the shipment dates and dates for when the products are available may change and we are not responsible for any changes to such dates.
Either party can cancel a pre-order at any time, without giving a reason, before you have received notification from us that the pre-ordered product has been sent ("Shipping notice"). If cancellation occurs before we send the shipping notification, you are entitled to a full refund for your pre-order. If you want to cancel the purchase after we have sent the shipping message to you, the conditions for the right of withdrawal apply according to the Terms of Service.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly installments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Direct banking: Available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- By signing up, you agree that we store and use your personal information in Hubso to meet your expectations regarding delivery, delivery information and customer service.
- No personal data will be disclosed to third parties, except in cases where the registration takes place in partnership with third parties.
- According to GDPR, you are entitled to:
- Get the information we've saved about you.
- Get your stored data deleted. If you ask us to delete your data, you must ensure that you store all the information you need to handle any future warranty issues
- If you want to delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To read more about what information we keep and why, please click HERE