How to make a refund
click here to register your return, claim or exchange.
Outside of Europe
Send an email with your order number and items you wish to return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 99 SEK.
Outside of Sweden
- We can assist you with needed documents, the customer will be charged a return fee of 180 SEK.
- The customer takes full responsibility for the handling and shipment of the return. The customer is responsible for the return all the way from their address to our warehouse. We take no responsibility for lost packages or packages that ended up at the wrong location. Using this method, you will only be charged your initial shipping fee + a handling fee of 49 SEK.
The goods are to be returned to the following address:
Sanne Alexandra Stockholm C/O Postpac AB
274 30 Skurup, Sverige
- 50 SEK
Outside of Sweden
- 130 SEK
- Approved claims are free of charge and registered through the link given above.
- According to the Distance and Home Sales Contracts Act (2005: 59), you as a customer have a right of withdrawal for 14 days after receipt of the goods.
- In case of dispute, we promise to comply with the recommendations of the Swedish Complaints Board.
- Goods returned must be unused and with original tags.
- Within 14 days of receipt of the goods, we will refund the product value.
- Konsumentverket (The Swedish Consumer Agency) has a standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal. You can download it here.
- You as a customer have the right to claim a product if its characteristics differ from what we promised.
- Three years' right of complaint is in accordance with the Consumer Buying Act.
- The consumer is compensated for any shipping costs incurred in connection with the complaint.